Privacy Australia Research Hub
Our goal is to educate and inform Australians about their data privacy rights and empower them to protect it. Our reviews are objective, research backed and community driven. We encourage all our readers to leave a review.
Our Research Includes:
- IP Leakage
- VPN Logging Policies
- WEB RTC Leaks
- Password Protector Vulnerabilities
- Speed Tests for Popular VPNs
Below is a list of all of research since 2017. While our research is entirely self funded we are open to suggestions from the community for additional research topics.
Data Privacy Research and Case Studies
The research reports below are based on data and information gathered by our team.
If you’d like to cite one of our reports please credit Privacy Australia. All data is property of this site.
- Complete List of Vulnerabilities for SMEs (2014-2019)
- What Do Australians Think About The State of Online Privacy in 2019? (We Asked 2000 People)
- How Much Does Your Data Cost on the Dark Web? – We Checked
- Are Password Protectors Safe? List of Every Major Breach
- Complete List of Countries with Banned VPNs (Updated Version)
- Top 15 VPN Companies Log Policies – Are They Safe?
- VPN Scams List: Services Not Worth Your Time (2019 Update)
- 9 Terrifying Ways Facebook Uses Your Data
- 3 Secure Email Options for Total Privacy
- The Two Best VPNs for Android and iOS
The below list of resources form the essentials of our privacy curriculum for anyone looking to better understand online data generation and better protect themselves online.
- Ultimate Guide to Encryption for Beginners w/Pictures
- What is a Proxy Server – Newbie Friendly Guide
- What is Net Neutrality and How Will it Change (Our Predictions for 2019+)
- 8 Things to Avoid When Buying a VPN Service
- How to Stop Web RTC Leaks
- How to Speed Up Internet Connection
- How to Have a Private and Anonymous Online Experience